Time Left Closed
High Bidder choiceonemotors
# of Bids 30
First Offer $250.00
Internal Started: Apr 3, 2019 4:41:49 PM MDT
Auction Started: Apr 10, 2019 4:00:00 PM MDT
Auction Ended: Apr 17, 2019 4:23:03 PM MDT
Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) [View seller's auctions]
[View Terms and Conditions]
Please login to view contact
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, ACH/EFT
Buyer must pickup item(s)
NOTE: A/C NOT COLD
NOTE: CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON
Paint condition - Fair
Body condition - Fair
Exterior color - White
Interior color - Gray
Tire condition - Fair
*QUESTIONS CONCERNING AN AUCTION ITEM MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE*
* Vehicles and equipment are sold "AS IS" and "AS SHOWN" with no expressed or implied warranties*
*Maintenance records are not available for any ADOT auction item(s)*
* VIEWING: ADOT will allow auction item(s) to be viewed by appointment. Please contact ADOT at (602)712-6508 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
*PAYMENT AND PICK-UP: ADOT will allow the payment and pick up an auction item(s) during business hours, Monday through Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m., excluding state holidays.
**ALL ASSOCIATED ITEMS, PARTS, AND COMPONENTS MUST BE REMOVED AT THE TIME OF PICKUP**
* Loading and transportation of all purchased items is strictly the buyer's responsibility.
* Awarded winners must present a valid photo I.D for payment and pickup. If an individual other than the awarded winner is to pay for or pick-up the item, they must provide ADOT with a written and signed letter of authorization to conduct business on the winner's behalf. This letter must include a copy of the awarded winner’s photo identification, and must be provided to ADOT prior to payment and pick-up. Also, winners are notified of their auction via PublicSurplus email directly, not by ADOT, therefore it is very important that buyers understand that several free email providers will block email from any sender who is not in your address book/contact list. This is particularly true for Yahoo email accounts. Please make sure you add to your address book/contact list the following emails:
* Successful bidders who wish to claim sales tax exemption must complete a corresponding Transaction Privilege Tax Exemption Certificate Form AZ5000/AZ5000A. These forms are attachments located just below the pictures section of the auction page.
*ENSURE THAT YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THOROUGHLY*
Standard Disclaimer for the State of Arizona:
All property is offered for sale "as-is, where-is." The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale.
ADOT's description of the property was compiled from available information. ADOT makes no claim as to the accuracy of any description and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in the description and condition of the property.
All Sales are Final with no refunds. ADOT reserves the right to reject any bid. Payment in full must be made within 5 working days. Tax is not included in the bid price.
Buyer must remove auction item(s) within five (5) business days after notification by ADOT of receipt of payment. Property paid for but not picked up in accordance with the Terms and Conditions will be considered abandoned and disposed of at the discretion of the ADOT.