Time Left Closed
High Bidder tyburch
# of Bids 29
First Offer $1.00
Auction Started: May 7, 2018 4:33:44 AM MDT
Auction Ended: May 17, 2018 10:04:04 AM MDT
Loudoun County Public Schools [View seller's auctions]
[View Terms and Conditions]
Please login to view contact
Visa, MasterCard, Discover
Buyer must pickup item(s)
**ALL ITEMS MUST BE PAID FOR AND REMOVED DURING THE POSTED PERIOD.**
NO EXTENSIONS, EXCEPTIONS or ALTERNATE ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE MADE FOR PAYMENT OR REMOVAL PAST THE POSTED DATES.
Toro Zero Turn Mower
Model 74927 Date of Manufacture 2010
Serial No. 310000170
72" Mower Deck
Gas, 29 HP
Reported to be operational when removed from service.
PREVIEW by APPOINTMENT:
Tuesday, May 15 8:00-11:00 ONLY
Call 571-252-1800 to schedule.
LCPS does not offer preview for auction items unless otherwise noted in the auction description.
Winning buyer will remove this
auction item from our transportation yard.
Loading assistance is NOT available.
PAYMENT MUST BE POSTED NO LATER THAN
2 PM ET WEDNESDAY,
*Please review LCPS' Terms & Conditions.
Removal by Appointment
Friday, May 18 &
Monday-Thursday, May 21-24
*If you will not be available during those dates, please reconsider your bid.
REMOVAL APPOINTMENT TIMES
CLOSED NOON - 12:30
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED.
- All sales are final. All items sold “as-is”, without guarantee or warranty. Under no circumstances will a refund, exchange or adjustment be made due to the property failing to meet buyer’s expectations. Possible cosmetic damages due to use. Please carefully review all photographs for condition. Items will show signs of use. All known information regarding this item has been provided in the auction description. All communications (questions) must be posted through the Public Surplus website so the information can be shared by all potential bidders of this site. No inspection time available unless otherwise stated in item description.
- LCPS does not ship, nor prepare items for shipping including weighing, packaging, labeling, wrapping or palletizing. No preparation for haul away for any item including vehicles will be made by LCPS staff.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a list of local pack and ship and freight carrier companies.
- Removal, including labor to lift and load and equipment, is the sole responsibility of the winning bidder.
- Default, due to a failure to pay for and/or remove auction item(s), will result in blocking the bidder from future LCPS auctions.
BUYERS REQUIRED TO SIGN AFFIRMATION OF COMPLIANCE WHEN THE AWARD OF ANY ONE AUCTION ITEM EXCEEDS $500.00.
All sales are final. All property is offered "as-is, where-is." LCPS makes no warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale. Under no circumstance will a refund or adjustment be made due to the property failing to meet buyer's expectations. Descriptions are believed to be accurate but not guaranteed. LCPS requires bid deposits to ensure equity to buyers to discourage default bidding. Public Processing, LLC handles all payments for LCPS. ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE: CREDIT CARD OR WIRE TRANSFER. Payment must be received by 2pm (ET) on the fourth business day from receiving the Notice of Award. AND Removal must occur within five (5) business days from receiving the Notice of Award. The payment receipt and personal identification must be presented at time of removal. A Buyer's Premium of 10% will be added to the final sale price with a $1 minimum charge per auction for payment collections. Virginia sales tax will be added to the sale of non-licensed equipment. Buyers are solely responsible for all removal arrangements, including labor and equipment to lift and load; pickup or shipping and all associated costs, including weighing, or packaging. No such services will be provided by LCPS. No property may be removed prior to making full payment.