(Reserve has been met)
Time Left Closed
High Bidder kynanspethman
# of Bids 53
First Offer $1,000.00
Auction Started: Mar 7, 2018 1:33:06 PM MST
Auction Ended: Mar 21, 2018 4:54:50 PM MDT
Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) [View seller's auctions]
[View Terms and Conditions]
Please login to view contact
Cashiers Check, Visa, MasterCard, ACH/EFT
Buyer must pickup item(s)
Paint condition - Fair
Body condition - Fair
Exterior color - White
Interior color - Green
Tire condition - Fair
A/C - Functioning
**ALL ASSOCIATED ITEMS, PARTS, AND COMPONENTS MUST BE REMOVED AT THE TIME OF PICKUP**
*THIS EQUIPMENT WEIGHS 53,000 LBS - HEAVY HAULER RECOMMENDED*
ADOT property access will be restricted in Summer 2017. See attached for more information.
*QUESTIONS CONCERNING AN AUCTION ITEM MUST BE SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE*
*ENSURE THAT YOU READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS*
* Vehicles and equipment are sold "AS IS" and "AS SHOWN" with no expressed or implied warranties.
* TO ARRANGE FOR VIEWING, PAYMENT AND PICK-UP; please contact ADOT Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. at (602) 712-6508.
* Loading and transportation of all purchased items is strictly the buyer's responsibility
(see terms and conditions).
* Awarded winners must present a valid photo I.D for payment and pickup. If an individual other than the awarded winner is to pay for or pick-up the item, they must provide ADOT with a written and signed letter of authorization to conduct business on the winner's behalf. This letter must include a copy of the awarded winner’s photo identification, and must be provided to ADOT prior to payment and pick-up.
* Successful bidders who wish to claim sales tax exemption must complete a corresponding Transaction Privilege Tax Exemption Certificate Form AZ5000/AZ5000A. These forms are located at the bottom of the “Pictures” section below.
*(PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY!)*
Standard Disclaimer for the State of Arizona:
All property is offered for sale "as-is, where-is." The Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) makes no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for any purpose of the property offered for sale.
ADOT's description of the property was compiled from available information. ADOT makes no claim as to the accuracy of any description and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in the description and condition of the property.
All Sales are Final with no refunds. ADOT reserves the right to reject any bid. Payment in full must be made within 5 working days. Tax is not included in the bid price.
Buyer must remove auction item(s) within five (5) business days after notification by ADOT of receipt of payment. Property paid for but not picked up in accordance with the Terms and Conditions will be considered abandoned and disposed of at the discretion of the ADOT.